Prosperity Ritual to attract excess cash flow, wealth and luxury


Prosperity Ritual to attract excess cash flow, wealth and luxury

Prosperity Ritual to attract excess cash flow, wealth and luxury
This ritual is perfect to do around the Full Moon every month to reinforce the energies of abundance and prosperity.
It's super simple. Just use my Goddess oudh oil potion as magic enhancer + be clear on your desire and why you want and deserve/are entitled to it and enjoy the moment of relaxation brought by my oudh potion mixed with the choice of resin you made.
Creating a spell is never about stressing over the outcome. It's bringing your wishes to forces that are kind and powerful and ready to bring you to the direction of your birthright wishes.
Where to find my Goddess oudh oil potions?
HERE : www.cosmetiqueshreyas.com/oudh
Where to align to wealth, prosperity using my online course called "The Goddess Formula" where I teach you how to get rid of karmic weight, how to protect yourself, with the help of my guided meditations, mind programming exercices, channeling ascended masters, archangels and your spirit guides:
HERE: www.cosmetiqueshreyas.com/goddessformula
Everything on my spiritual luxury lifestyle on my blog:
www.theluxuryspiritual.com
Follow me on social media @misspravala on Instagram, Facebook and twitter
Contact my team if you have questions on orders and other goddess related Miss Pravala services by email: contact@misspravala.com
For business, contact pr@misspravala.com
Love yourself and manifest luxuries as a beautiful human spiritual goddess!!!
xoxo
MP

prosperity,abundance,ritual,spell,oudh,potion,meditation,relaxation,luxury,wealth,money,money spell,money magick,

Comments