ASMR Whisper on Self-Confidence and Self-Love + Light Hair Play


ASMR Whisper on Self-Confidence and Self-Love + Light Hair Play

You are important, please remember it.
***
Enjoy with headphones and pick an HD option for the full experience.
Feel free to like, comment and subscribe!
🧡Want to win a personalized video? Or just to support me and get awesome rewards? Join me on Patreon!

Equipment I use:
Microphones: SR3D by Frank the binaural microphone, Pop Microphones, AKG C214
Recorder: Zoom H5
Camera: Canon 600D
***
A huge thank-you to my patrons:
somanythoughtzz, Alaradia, Tempest, Ken, Jared, Dppsissy, Graeme, Shizukani, Asbjørn, RedReddington, Blake, Tolmat, Gremory, Dea8olic, Alexa, Satsuiki, Andrey, Thomas, mkcast54, astronomeys, Rafael, Uber, Robert, Nikiaf, Marco, Morgan, David, Jean-François, Aaron, Vikram, Bao, Mitchhh, Russell_Nash, Thomas, John, Joe, Paul, Andy, brunoreturns, Jon, Alex, Brandon, Henrike, Michael, David Lee, Asteriella, Ellis :)
Your support helps my channel a lot!
Any smallest donation is appreciated, and you may become my patron on Patreon:
Donations are not required (I will go on creating my content in any case), but they are surely very welcome as I want to supply you with the best possible ASMR videos with the help of better equipment.
Want to get patrons yourself? Join as a creator too!
***
My links:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Blog:
Facebook:

asmr,relax,relaxation,tingles,whisper,3dio,binaural,3d sound,art of sound,asmr art of sound,asmr triggers,russian,accent,АСМР,расслабление,шепот,мурашки,cosquillas,팅글,c

Comments