EX RETURNED WITH A THIRD PARTY!!! THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO COMMUNICATE HOW YOU FEEL!!!


EX RETURNED WITH A THIRD PARTY!!!  THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO COMMUNICATE HOW YOU FEEL!!!

Hello Beautiful Souls,
Daily Guidance Reading September 22, 2018!!
They wont allow you to express yourself to them or tell them how you feel!! They put you in this Third party and they know it!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Please Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe!!! I Love you guys, I hope your having a great day!!!! Peace, Love and blessings to each and everyone of you!!!
Please check out my other videos spirtuality!!!
Love You All!!! Thanks♡
๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ”ฎ My name is Bre, I am a Gemini in my Sun, Scorpio Ascendent and pisces in my moon. I am an intuitive, oracle & tarot reader. I am also a Reiki Master, and claironvonyant♡
Disclaimer: This is for Entertainment only not to replace Medical or Professional help. Only to provide divine guidance!!!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š❤๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—  Donations of 11.11 or any amount are accepted, and will be used for the channel of course!!
Stay connected with me:
Facebook:
My Website:
**Readings**
All Basic readings 22.22 per 30 mins♡ Any topic of your choice♡ Any Way you would like♡
**Reiki Sessions**
30 mins 33.33 Distant Healing to promote healthy physical and emotional wellbeing**
1hr. 66.66 Distant Healing to Promote healthy physical and emotional wellbeing**
** Charkra Clearing and Balancing **
1hr. 77.77 ** To open and balance those chakras which have been blocked through trauma. Balancing them to help the client achieve the enlighment needed..
To book send me a message or my fb page or simply email me for bookings at destined4greatness1880@outlook.com!!

EX RETURNED WITH A THIRD PARTY!!! THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO COMMUNICATE HOW YOU FEEL!!!

Comments