Ring of Elysium Netcode Analysis & Security Concerns


Ring of Elysium Netcode Analysis & Security Concerns

//Had to re-upload the video as a graphic was missing. Sorry!
Ring Of Elysium is a free to play, 60 player Battle Royal game available on steam. In this video I show you the results of my netcode tests and talk about a few concerns I have.
► Support Battle(Non)Sense:
► Netcode 101:
► Battle(non)sense Wallpaper:
► Previous video:
► Next Video:
► Connect with me:
➜ discord:
➜ FB:
➜ twitter:
➜ email: chris@battlenonsense.com
► Outro Music:
Many of you asked for the name of the outro song. Sadly I have to tell you that it is not a "song". It is a custom made music to be used for intros/outros that I bought a while ago.
#netcode #ringofelysium #roe

Netcode,Hitreg,Lag,60hz,30hz,60fps,30fps,ring of elysium,roe,battle royal,

Comments